Graduate Certificate in Digital Merchandising
Begin Admitting Fall 2020.
The online Graduate Certificate in Digital Merchandising within the Department of Textile and Apparel Management will enhance the knowledge and skills leaders would need for today's fashion and retail industry. The certificate will provide professionals in the industry with cutting-edge knowledge for their career development and advancement.
Upon completion of the certificate program, students will be able to:
• Propose new digital merchandising strategies that would enhance digital commerce after analyze best practices in crafting merchandise assortments, web copy, photography, SEO, and other key techniques; comparing all major costs of running digital commerce, such as shipping, returns, marketing, inventory management, and/or fulfillment.
• Create brand growth strategies in digital commerce space after evaluating digital branding processes in products, place, pricing, and promotions.
• Develop new digital marketing strategies after analyzing digital marketing tools currently available for business and marketing communications, such as google analytics and visualization tools; and evaluating the interaction between the marketers and the consumers on digital marketing channels, including email, text and various social media platforms.
• Evaluate appropriateness of digital data visualization techniques and software tools for a visualization task at hand after learning the principles and various techniques of information visualization.
• Create overall digital commerce strategies by applying branding, merchandising, marketing and data visualization knowledge and techniques.
Students will need to complete 12 credit hours to earn the certificate.
|T_A_M 7000||Digital Marketing Strategies for Fashion||3|
|T_A_M 7600||Digital Merchandising||3|
|ARCHST 7962||Information Visualization and Visual Analytics||3|