Withdrawing from a Course

If a student wishes to drop a course after the last day to drop a course without a grade, the process is referred to as “withdrawing” from a course. To withdraw from a course, students must begin in their academic advising unit. Following the approval from the academic advising unit, the student takes the form for processing to the Office of the University Registrar, 125 Jesse Hall.  The process must be completed by the end of the business day of the Monday of the last week of classes or prior to completing the final in a self-paced course.  See Academic Policies: Grades for more information on withdrawing from a course

NOTE: Students may not withdraw from all courses or their last course via myZou after the tenth day prior to the start of the semester or term. This must be done in the academic advising unit.