Graduate Certificate in Serious Game and Simulation Design
The Quantitative Research Certificate (QRC) is designed to prepare researchers and scholars to be users and critical consumers of quantitative research. Certificate holders are trained to conduct rigorous, scientific quantitative research.
Students completing the QRC (depending on the chosen track) will be able to:
- Design effective experimental and quasi-experimental studies
- Manage and use large scale datasets
- Analyze various types of datasets (e.g., nested data, longitudinal data) with the appropriate modeling techniques
- Apply advanced statistical methods (e.g., structural equation modeling, multilevel modeling) in their own research
- Critically review studies that make use of a diverse set of statistical methods
- Conduct measurement-related studies using techniques such as factor analysis or item response theory
The graduate certificate is a 16 credit hour program. All courses are online.
|IS_LT 7384||Designing Games for Learning||3|
|IS_LT 7308||Game Engine Skills||1|
|ARCHST 7230||Computer Graphic Application for Design I||3|
|IS_LT 9486||Advanced Designing Games for Learning||3|
|IS_LT 9480||Internship in Information Science and Learning Technologies||3|
|One of the following electives:|
|IS_LT 9440||Learning with Web-based Technologies||3|
|IS_LT 7383||Rapid Development Tools for Online Learning||3|
|IS_LT 7888||Intro to VR-enabled Instructional Design||3|
For additional information including the Initial Plan of Study, visit: https://education.missouri.edu/degrees-programs/certificates-minors/quantitative-research/
For more information about the quantitative research certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.