Withdraw from the University

From the Term

A student who wishes to withdraw from the Term (University) must process the appropriate Term Withdraw Form. Dropping all classes is considered a withdrawal from the Term (University) and must be initiated in the students academic school or college and completed by the end of the business day of the Monday of the last week of classes or prior to completing the final in a self-paced course. Finals are not included as part of the term for this purpose.

Withdrawal forms will normally be dated according to the date the request was first received with the following exception: When health or other critical circumstances constitute the reason for withdrawal, the dean may designate an earlier date to which academic rules will apply.