Withdraw from the University - Law Students

Formal withdrawal from MU is arranged through the Graduate School using a Notice of Withdrawal form that is signed by the Director of the LL.M. Program and the Dean of the Graduate School. If the student is making a C or better at withdrawal time, a grade of W is recorded. If the student is doing failing work at withdrawal time, a grade of F is recorded. Students are responsible for notifying their instructors of their intention to withdraw and for determining if their work qualifies for a W grade. Students who leave MU without filing a statement of formal withdrawal are given a grade of F in all courses. If the reason is so urgent that an official withdrawal cannot be obtained, the student should notify the LL.M. Program as soon as possible and officially request to be withdrawn.