Certificate in Digital Marketing
Begin Admitting Fall 2022.
The Certificate in Digital Marketing is for students interested in digital marketing career opportunities. The certificate program trains students on how to create integrated, targeted, and measurable marketing strategies with an emphasis on the overall ecosystem to acquire, retain, and grow customer relationships. This certificate provides students with an understanding of the digital customer experience and teaches skills in campaign development, user acquisition, digital advertising, content marketing, digital analytics, retention strategy, SEO, optimization, and more. Learners will gain real-world experience using popular tools and relevant digital marketing industry technologies.
- 12 completed credit hours.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA in the four required courses overall, and 3.2 cumulative GPA in the following two courses: MRKTNG 4550 and MRKTNG 4650.
- Successful completion of course-integrated digital marketing industry certifications, such as Google Analytics Individual Qualifications and Hubspot Digital Marketing Certification.
- Completion of requirements for a BSBA or a minor in business at the University of Missouri.
- There is no specific internship requirement associated with this certificate. However, all Trulaske College of Business students completing a BSBA must meet the BUS_AD 4500 internship requirement. Students completing a business minor must meet the MRKTNG 4940, FINANC 4940, MANGMT 4940, or ACCTCY 4940 internship requirement. An internship in the digital marketing field is recommended.
|The following two courses are required:|
|MRKTNG 4550||Integrated Marketing Communications||3|
|Two of the following three courses are required:|
|MRKTNG 4660||Social Media Marketing or||3|
|Social Media and Audience Strategy|
|MRKTNG 4670||Search Engine Strategies or||3|
|Digital Strategy I|
|MRKTNG 4680||CX: The Digital Customer Experience||3|